With baseball season in full force, I thought I would share with you guys what I take to games. Keep in mind I go to a lot and I mean a lot of games, so I feel like I've mastered the essentials.
1. Nikon D3400 - This camera has become my absolute baby! I am beyond obsessed with it even though I'm still a newbie to photography (this stuff is no joke!). I linked a bundle down below where you can get my camera along with two lenses. It comes with the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm and 70-300mm lens. I personally use the AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens the most and you can purchase that separately here.
2. Evian Spray Bottle - I started using this a few years ago and it saves my face during games. It works for all skin types and helps to hydrate, tone and refresh your skin. It can help remove sweat (HELLO SCORE!) and it can help revive your makeup throughout the day. If you noticed, I said I also travel with this bad boy and that's because when I fly my skin drys out so fast. I try my best to never wear makeup on the plane and I spray this a few times throughout my flight to combat the dryness from being in the air. I highly recommend giving this a try if you have these same problems!
3. Denim Jacket - If you have been following along you probably see me wearing a denim jacket more than anything. Blanknyc is my favorite jacket brand because the fit is so right for me. I have 3 of their denim jackets, a leather jacket by them and a suede one. I'm not lying when I say their stuff is the best. I linked one of their denim jackets at the bottom of this post that is on sale from $108 to $39. These sell out super fast, so hurry and get yours!
4. Brewers Hat - '47 Brand has the cutest hats and I always try to keep one with me. They definitely come in handy when it's too hot, too windy, or you didn't feel like doing your hair for a 1:00pm game on Sunday.
5. Tarte Sunscreen - I've talked about this stuff before and it is the best sunscreen for your face. It 's non-greasy and you can apply it as a primer before your makeup. It's even vegan and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
6. Large Tote - Now that I have my camera, my small crossbody bags are out of the question. I do still use those occasionally for games, but that's only if I don't have my camera. I actually loved the one I linked because it's just a large and spacious tote with one compartment. I like to be able to open my bag and see everything in it so I'm not digging around trying to find what I need. This leather tote is only $69 and comes in cognac and black.
7. Milk Cooling Water - THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. Keep this in the fridge before the game and then throughout the game apply it to your neck, chest, and wrists. You will immediately feel a cooling sensation which is great for day games. You can also use this before applying makeup to remove puffiness (really handy after a night of drinking). If you aren't sure about this product, you can always try the travel size for $14 instead of the full size which is $24.
I hope you guys enjoyed and that this helps you load your purse up before your next baseball game!
Remember you can shop all the items I talked about in this post by clicking the images below.