Fall Must Haves
We are officially 10 days away from Fall and I couldn't be happier about it! I wanted to link some must have fall pieces for you guys that are under $100!!
1. Plaid Scarf- Scarves are a great way to dress up the most casual outfit. Pair this scarf (that's under $25!!) with distressed denim or leggings and a basic white tee.
2. I Did My Best Tumbler - Where are my coffee lovers at? I love a good coffee mug or tumbler and this was too cute to not share - plus it's only $7..um NEED!
3. Leather Jacket- Every one needs to own a leather jacket. This is a classic and edgy staple piece that your wardrobe will thank you for. The moto detailing on this jacket is on-trend this fall and it's under $100!
4. Booties - I have these in black and absolutely adore them! But I thought the taupe booties were fun and different from you basic bootie. Pair these with your favorite skinnies or a fall ready dress! PS - They're on sale!!
5. Black Denim- Black and grey denim are the "IT" jeans this fall - and of course they have to be distressed. I love the idea of these jeans with a basic tee, the taupe booties, leather jacket, and plaid scarf.
6. Essie Nail Polish - I love a black cherry color for fall. It's professional and perfect for the season!
7. Cozy bell sleeve sweater - Yep bell sleeves are still on-trend and I'm loving it! Having a cozy sweater in your closet is a must! This will be great with leggings or denim and booties. Cozy sweaters are also great to travel in, if you're like me and get cold on the plane.
Shop the post here: